- Auto Roll Up- When the alarm is armed, the 2 windows connected to the AC-78 will roll all the way up and then stop.
- Auto Roll Down- Activate channel #2 or channel #3 of the alarm system within 30 seconds after the alarm has been disarmed. Both windows connected to the AC-78 will roll all the way down and then stop.
- Ventilation of Windows- Activate channel #2 or channel #3 within 30 seconds after arming the alarm system. Once the windows reach a full “up” position, they will vent / roll down about ½ inch. If more ventilation is desired, activate channel #2 or #3 a second or a third time to lower the windows in increments of ½ inch.
- Window Roll-up Bypass- Activate channel #2 or #3 before arming the alarm and the windows will not roll up.
- Quick Stop- Disarming the alarm system before the windows have reached a full roll-up position will stop the roll up function. Re-arming the alarm will allow the windows to reach the full roll up position.
- Express One Touch Roll Up and Roll Down- Once installed, the AC-78 will add one touch roll up and roll down from the vehicle’s power window switches. The new operation will be as follows:
1. Quickly press and release the window control switch to the roll-up position. The window will roll all the way up on its own and then stop when fully up.
2. Quickly press and release the window control switch to the roll-down position. The window will roll all the way down on its own and stop when fully down.
3. Normal window roll up and down is not eliminated. Press and hold the switch in either the up or down position. The window will move in the direction selected and then stop when you release the switch.
4. Both the driver window and the passenger window can be controlled from the driver’s side switches.
- AC-78 Module will work with all types of power window systems
- Four On-board Relays for ease of installation
- Safety Stop Feature- When rolling up, if the module senses any opposing resistance load, it will automatically stop rolling up.